RedHat Enterprise Linux
|Job Scheduler||Univa Grid Engine|
|Development Tools||Intel Parallel Studio XE Cluster Edition
PGI Professional Edition
NVIDIA CUDA SDK
GCC, Python, Ruby, R, Java, Scala, Lua, Perl
|Deep Learning||Caffe, Caffe2, TensorFlow, Theano, Torch, PyTorch, CNTK, MXnet, Chainer, Keras
NVIDIA GPU Cloud (NGC)
|Big Data Processing||Hadoop, Spark|
ABCI Supports two container technologies
- Docker: having a large user community.
- Singularity: developed by Laurence Berkeley National Laboratory and recently accepted by HPC community.
Container-Based Software Ecosystem
- Enables users to instantly try state-of-the-art software developed in the global communities.
- Publicize Software developed on ABCI to the global communities.
AIST provides container images optimized on ABCI.
- Development: various single-node to distributed deep learning framework container images optimized with ChainerMN and NNabla, etc.
- Provisioning: container images developed on ABCI may be deployed at large scale deep learning systems.