ABCI USAGE FEES
The ABCI usage fee schedule will remain the same in FY2021.
**New Compute Node (A), implemented by more powerful GPU’s, will be operational in FY2021
ABCI Service Menu and Usage Fees for ABCI Points
1 ABCI Point costs 220 yen (including tax) in FY2021. Users can obtain the first 1,000 ABCI Points for 198,000 yen (including tax).
|Cloud Service||Resource Type||Resource Overview||Spot and On-Demand||Reserved|
|Computing Resource||Compute Node (V)|
|rt_F||4 GPU, 40 cores, 360GB Memory||1.0 Point/Hour||36 Points/Day
（equivalent to 1.5 Points/Hour）
|rt_G.large||4 GPU, 20 cores, 240GB Memory||0.9 Point/Hour||NA|
|rt_G.small||1 GPU, 5 Cores, 60GB Memory||0.3 Point/Hour|
|rt_C.large||20 Cores, 120GB Memory||0.6 Point/Hour|
|rt_C.small||5 Cores, 30GB Memory||0.2 Point/Hour|
|rt_M.large||8 Core, 800GB Memory||0.4 Point/Hour||NA|
|rt_M.small||4 Cores, 400GB Memory||0.2 Point/Hour|
|Compute Node (A)|
|rt_AF New||8 GPU, 72 Core, 480GB Memory||3.0 Points/Hour||108 Point/Day
（equivalent to 4.5 Points/Hour）
|rt_AG.small New||1 GPU, 9 Core, 60GB Memory||0.5 Point/Hour||NA|
|Storage||Group Area（Group Disk）||5 Points/TB/Month
（Free of charge for 200GB Home Area)
|ABCI Cloud Storage||0.0001 Point/GB/Day (Usage Base)|
- The usage fee equivalent to 1 ABCI Point will be reviewed annually. For FY2021 (ending March 31, 2022), 1 ABCI Point is 200 yen (Tax not included).
- Points not used by the end of the fiscal year will expire and will not carry over into the following fiscal year. However, if ABCI is not available due to unavoidable circumstances beyond the user’s control such as natural disasters and ABCI is not available until the end of March and the inoperable period exceeds 20 days, then ABCI Points can be carried over to the next fiscal year.
- Paid usage fees will not be refunded.
- In the following cases, the usage fee will be waived:
- ABCI services are provided free of charge for approved AIST projects.
- Other exceptional cases when AIST decides to waive the usage fees.