ABCI Services for FY2023
- The ABCI point unit price in FY2023 will increase by 11%.
- New “Rack Occupancy Annual Use” will start in FY2023.
- “ABCI Terms and Agreement” will be revised (effective Aprv1, 2023).
- The application for ABCI usage in FY2023 (renewal and new applications) will be accepted from Wed, Mar 15. Planned schedule is subject to changed.
ABCI Service Fees for FY2023
Revision of “Terms and Agreement”
Outline of Revisions
Compliance with the Funds Settlement Act:
The ABCI service will end at Mar 30 5:00pm (JST), and all ABCI points will become invalid on the same date and time. In addition, the maximum number of ABCI Points and the number of ABCI Points that can be obtained for initial and additional applications after October shall be limited.
Support for Rack Occupancy:
When the new “Rack Occupancy Annual Subscription Service” is launched, a new provision will be added to assume “ABCI Annual Subscription”. In order to simplify the usage application process, we will allow multiple usage groups to apply for usage in a single application. For this purpose, a new definition of “Responsible Supervisor” will be added, and provisions will be made for ABCI usage applications by the Responsible Supervisor.
- All provisions related to the date when ABCI points become invalid, “Mar 30, 5:00pm” (the date of service termination).
- “Definitions” (Addition to article 1-20)
- “Application for Registration of Multiple ABCI Groups for Bulk Usage and Conclusion of Annual Usage Contract” (Addition to Article 6-2)
- “Application for Changes of Multiple ABCI Groups for bulk Usage” (addition to Article 8-3)
- “ABCI Points” (Article 14)
- “Application form for Registration of Multiple ABCI Groups for Bulk Usage” (Addition of Appendix Form 4)
- “Application form for Notification of Changes of Multiple ABCI Groups for Bulk Usage” (Addition of Appendix Form 5)
- The effective date of the “Terms and Agreement of Usage” is Apr 1, 2023.
ABCI Terms and Agreement of Usage
- Click here for ABCI Terms and Agreement of Usage (effective Apr 1, 2023)
- Click here for ABCI Terms and Agreement of Usage (valid until Mar 31, 2023) (Japanese only)
- Click here for Agreement of Use for ABCI based on the Joint Research with AIST (effective Apr 1, 2023)
- Click here for Agreement of Use for ABCI based on the Joint Research with AIST (valid until Mar 31, 2023)
Notes for ABCI users in FY2022
- If you do not complete the “Application for Continued Use” (Web application), you will not be able to access to the ABCI User Portal, login to ABCI, nor use storage from April 2023.
- If you wish to download (or delete) your data without applying for continuation, please submit a request to ABCI Operation Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Sep 30. Temporarily (for a period of approximately one month or less), you will be able to login to ABCI and access the ABCI Group Area and Home Area.
- If your “Application for Continued Use” (Web Application) is not approved by Sep 30, your “ABCI Subscriber Agreement will be terminated,” all data related to your “ABCI Group” will be deleted, and the Home Area of your “ABCI Account” without a ABCI Group to which you belong will also be deleted. Please note that once the data is deleted, it cannot be restored, and in order for your “Application for Continued Use” to be approved by Sep 30, you must apply for “Application for Usage (Continuation)” by Sep 12.
For inquiries, please contact: ABCI Application Reception