AIST Research Units/Teams
- ABCI Application Procedure
- First Time with ABCI
- Changes to the registered ABCI User/Group Information
ABCI Application Procedure: ABCI Rules Attachment No.1
ABCI Application Procedure: ABCI Rules Attachment No.1*
* Application Procedure
- Agreement to ABCI Rules is required for ABCI Application.
- Please access AIST's Intranet (Research Strategy Division at Department of Information Technology and Human Factors) to download the ABCI Rules.
- For the ABCI Application, please access the following URL.
Additional information may be needed. Please respond to inquiry from ABCI Application Reception, if applicable.
Receive an "Acceptance Email" from ABCI Portal.
- After confirming that the Application meets all the terms and conditions of the ABCI Agreement, an Acceptance email will be sent to the ABCI User Representative.
- If a response is not received after 6 business days (from application submission), please contact ABCI Application Reception by email.
An email with the ABCI Account name and initial access procedures and URL will be sent to the individual ABCI users.
(Please follow the instructions and ABCI users will be able to use ABCI immediately.)
First Time with ABCI
Email Notification for ABCI Account Issued.
The Email contains ABCI Account and one-time URL to change password.
Access one-time URL to register password.
Fill in ABCI Account and a Temporary Password, and then change to your own Password.
(The Temporary URL will be expired in 72 hours after receiving the email.)When expired, access to the following URL and get re-issued Temporary Password.
Access to the ABCI User Portal, and register "SSH Public Key"ABCI User Portal： https://portal.abci.ai/user/
ABCI User Guide： https://portal.abci.ai/docs/en/